Sitting in a 6×9 film holder for several months has been a roll of Kodak TMax 400 that I started, but never completed in my Chamonix.
On Sunday I determined to finish the film for testing with my home brew paRodinal at a dilution of 1:25. If the resulting negatives were satisfactory, I planned to use the paRodinal mixed with Xtol to develop some 4×5 sheets.
Forgetting that it was 400ASA film, I metered at 100ASA for the six exposures I took in the garden, and subsequently adjusted for this in development.
Firstly, I took 3 photos of a ripe seville orange with a Kodak Ektar 203mm f/7.7 lens, at 1/50th sec & f/7.7, 1/25th sec & f/11 and 1/10th sec & f16. The last shot (not included here) proved the shutter needs servicing, and the second shot is slightly blurred on the edges under magnification by a sudden breeze…
View original post 131 more words